Good times

Exploring England

I wanted to go up this hill, where you often can see paraglider, a long time, but never did it. Therefore I decided to go up this hill with Bernhard. We have chosen the time after Sunday lunch, it just took us about 40 minutes, whereas I thought it would take us longer.

As we arrived at the top the weather was really good and we just laid down and enjoyed the beautiful view.

On the way back we passed this funny looking tree group. A big thanx at this point to Bernhard, who took some of these pictures.

We walked back around the top to the hill in opposite of the first one, so we had a nice view across.

On Monday we went for a trip mainly to the coast, but brother Hugh wanted to show us the Hardy Memorial first. This picture basically shows the rural Dorset.

The picture below I shoot in this position.


The Hardy Memorial, Thomas Hardy one of the most famous person of the British navy. He was under Lord Nelson's command and fought at the battle of Trafalgar.

Getting to Chisel Beach, where a legend says that fisherman know where there are just because of the size of the stones.

Arrived to our next stop, West Bay, a quite big tourist area, but in this weather it wasn't that crowded.

Bernhard and I were enjoying the beautiful light of the sunset, and it was good to be back at the seaside. 



Nice warm sun with a little bit of wind as you can see on my hair.


The picture of West Bay shoot from this top, quite steep but it was definitely worth it to go up there, the view was just amazing. 

On Friday Bernhard and I went to London to meet Katja and spending the day there with her. In the evening we picked up Anka and brought them both down to the Friary.

View from the top of St. Paul's Cathedral.

On Saturday we four went for a walk to "Batcombe Down". Anka and Bernhard left Hilfield on Sunday, whereas Katja stayed to Wednesday. Thank you all, it was a really nice, was brilliant to have you here.